Are you trying to find the best music app for Samsung TV? The programme that has to be installed on a Samsung Smart TV is Apple Music. In March 2020, it was made available for Samsung Smart TVs’ Smart Hub. You must subscribe to one of the three streaming plans—Students Plan ($4.99/month), Individual Plan ($9.99/month), or Family Plan ($14.99/month)—in order to stream music on Apple Music.
How to Play Apple Music on Samsung TV
- Go to the home screen on your Samsung TV after turning it on.
- In the Apps section of your Samsung Smart TV, click.
- Use the virtual keyboard on the screen to enter Apple Music into the search field.
- To download the Apple Music app to your Smart TV, choose it from the search result and touch the Install option.
- After installation, tap Add to home and move it to the correct spot on your TV by dragging.
- Tap Continue after opening the Apple Music app.
- After selecting Already a Subscriber?, select Sign In.
- Utilize your Apple ID to log into your account.
How to AirPlay Apple Music on Samsung TV
- The first step is to unlock your iPhone and link it to the same WiFi network as your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open the Apple Music application.
- Pick your preferred song from the list.
- At the very bottom of the screen, select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose the Samsung Smart TV from the list of devices available.
- You can watch the songs on your TV after you’re connected.