You can effortlessly operate your TV and Roku Players with the Roku remote without pointing at the hardware. Your Roku TV remote may occasionally have disappeared despite being stored somewhere else in your house. The Roku TV remote may be located utilising the Lost Remote Finder feature, unlike other remotes. You can quickly locate the remote with the sound because it has a speaker at the rear.
Using Voice Commands
- Greetings, Roku “Where is my remote?” is a request.
- Your TV will turn on when you press the remote, and the Roku remote will beep.
- The remote can be found by following the beeping sound.
- When you’ve located it, simply hit any button on the remote to silence the beeping.
Using Roku Application
- Open the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- To download the Roku Remote Control app to your smartphone, search for it and select the Install or Get button.
- To pair your Roku Remote, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the Roku device by tapping Devices in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On your connected device, tap the Vertical Meatballs icon in the upper right corner.
- By touching on it, you can enable the Ping Remote capability. Then select Remote.
- Turn on your Roku TV after that, then select Settings Remotes & devices.
- Choose your remote control by selecting Remotes.
- Choosing Find distant.
- Say the command “Hey Roku, find my remote” by tapping the Microphone icon on the Roku remote control app.
- The remote makes a beeping noise that you can hear. Find the remote by following the sound.
Lost Remote Finder
The lost remote locator button on a Roku 4 is located on the top of the device. The button will be located on the side of the device if you are using a Roku Ultra.
Once you’ve located the button, push it to make your Roku remote start beeping loudly. Find the remote by following the sound.
How to Change the Remote Finder Sound
- Open the Roku Home page.
- Go to Remote & Devices under Settings.
- Choose Remotes. Your Roku remote can be chosen from the list.
- Additionally, choose Change Remote Finder sound.
- Select your chosen sound from the available options, then click OK on your remote to confirm.
- To hear the sound, choose Preview Remote Finder sound.