Jira is a crucial project management tool. It is mostly used to track issues in desktop and mobile applications. It has many plugins that help it produce better outcomes. It comes with a light theme by default. Jira’s dark mode can, however, be enabled by users through the app’s settings. You can add the Jira dark mode extension to your browser when using the web version.
How to Enable Jira Dark Mode on Android & iPhone
- Install the Jira Cloud by Atlassian app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app, then tap your profile photo at the top right or left area of the display.
- the menu list, choose Settings.
- Select “Theme” by tapping it.
- Select the Dark option now.
- Enable the system-wide dark mode on your iPhone or Android and allow the Jira app to match the system settings (Jira app Profile image Settings Theme System).
- Launch the Jira app now, and the dark theme will be applied instantly.
How to Enable Jira Dark Mode on Desktop and Laptop
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser.
- Search for the Night Mode for Jira addon in the Chrome Web Store.
- After choosing the extension, click the Add to Browser option.
- To confirm, hit Add extension once again.
- After it has been properly added, tap the extension and select the Authorize option.
- Use your Google account to log in.
- Visit Jira Cloud’s website now, then hit the extension.
- To switch the website’s appearance from a bright theme to a dark theme, use the Dark option.