How to Enable Dark Mode on Paytm [App & Web]
Online financial services and payments are both available th rough the Indian-based payment app Paytm. The app provides a one-stop shop for all of your transactions, including those related to travel, entertainment, investments, bills, and more. For a better app experience, you can enable the dark mode on Paytm like other payment apps. By turning on the dark theme in the settings of your smartphone, you can enable it on the Paytm app. Unfortunately, even if you enable the feature in the settings, you cannot use the dark theme on the Paytm app for iPhone. Additionally, the web version lacks a dark mode. To enable the theme, you must thus utilise the dark mode addons.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Paytm [App]
- Install Paytm first on your smartphone by going to the Google Play Store.
- To establish an account, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Go to Settings and select Display.
- Select Dark Mode.
- Locate the Paytm app from the list of apps by scrolling down.
- Switch Paytm’s nearby switch to the On position.
- You can now see the Paytm application’s dark theme in use.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Paytm [Desktop]
- On your laptop or desktop, open the Google Chrome browser.
- The Night Eye extension can then be added to your browser by going to the Chrome Web Store.
- Use the QR Code to access the Paytm website and log in to your account.
- Open the extension now, then select Dark.
- The webpage will instantly reload with a dark mode theme.