How to Delete Your WeChat Account Permanently
You may use the communication app WeChat to connect with friends and family, send money, get a cab, pay bills, and do a lot more. It is regarded as the world’s top communication platform. You can always decide to cancel your WeChat account if you think your private information is being shared without your consent.
How to Delete WeChat Account Permanently Using Android & iPhone
- Open the WeChat app on your iPhone or Android.
- Make sure you are logged in. On the home screen, select Me.
- Click on the Settings menu at the bottom of the page as you scroll down.
- Make the choice of Account Security on the Settings page.
- Select WeChat Security Center from the menu.
- The Account Cancellation button should be chosen.
- The screen will display a warning message outlining the risks of deleting the account. After reading it, select “Request Cancellation.”
- Select the Next option on the following screen.
- Tap the Agree and confirm cancellation button at the bottom after reading the notification that is displayed on the screen.
- The Finish and log out button should then be tapped.