How to Convert JSON to Excel
- Select Data while you have Excel open on your PC.
- Next, choose Get & Transform Data under Data.
- From the menu, choose Get Data From File From JSON.
- A dialogue box for importation displays. Locate the JSON file’s storage location.
- Open the JSON file to import it into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- When you import the JSON file, the Power Query Editor Window will appear.
- In the top-right area of the screen, click To Table.
- Click OK after keeping the dialogue text box’s default selections.
- The table style makes the date visible. To display the complete column, just click the Expand Column symbol.
- Select the desired exclusion by deselecting it from one column. After you’re done, click OK.
- When you’re Click Close & Load if you agree that the data will be listed in a separate column.
- The data from Power Query Editor will now be imported into your Excel sheet, where you can view them as a table.
- Selecting File > Save. After entering the file’s name, click Save.
- By doing so, the JSON file is converted into an Excel Worksheet.
Converting JSON to Excel Using Third-Party Tools
Using a third-party tool, you may rapidly convert the JSON files to Excel format. To convert a file, just drag it to the correct area and click Convert.
- Use your browser to access the Data Page website, then choose Upload JSON file.
- Select the JSON file that you wish to convert into an Excel file.
- Once the file has been downloaded, select Excel File (XLSL).
- Now I’m done. The JSON file is used to produce MS Excel.