Twitter is a well-liked social media platform that you may use to communicate with people all around the world. Twitter keeps cached data on your smartphone, much like other apps. When your smartphone runs out of storage, you must delete them. If the Twitter app is acting improperly, you can also erase its cache. On Twitter for iPhone, you can erase the cached data immediately from the app settings, however on Android, you must go to the device settings.
How to Clear Twitter Cache on iPhone
- Activate the Twitter app on your iPhone and log in.
- Tap on your Twitter profile photo in the top left corner of the main screen.
- To choose the Settings and Privacy option, expand the Settings and Support section.
- Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages option on the Settings and privacy page.
- Choose the Data Usage option on the following screen.
- Select Media storage under Storage in the navigation menu.
- To erase the Twitter cache on your iPhone, select the Clear media storage option.
How to Clear Twitter Cache on Android
- Open the Device Settings app on your Android device after unlocking it.
- Choose the Apps & notifications option under Settings.
- Go to the list of apps and select Twitter.
- Select “Storage & cache” from the menu.
- Finally, select Clear cache from the menu.