How to Chromecast Hulu Using Smartphone & PC
Hulu is a live TV and on-demand streaming service that requires a subscription and is accessible on a variety of devices. Included in the list of compatible devices are Chromecast and Chromecast built-in TVs. You may quickly cast the Hulu video from your Android and iPhone by connecting Chromecast to the HDMI connection of your TV. In addition, you can use a PC’s Chrome browser to cast Hulu’s web version.
How to Chromecast Hulu to TV
- Install the most recent Hulu app on your Android or iPhone. Update your Chrome browser if you use a computer.
- The on-demand and live material can only be streamed if you have a subscription.
- The Chromecast and your casting device must be connected to the same WiFi network.
Cast Hulu Using Android and iPhone App
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, launch the Hulu app.
- In the top right corner of the app, tap the Cast symbol.
- The Hulu logo will show up on the TV after the casting is successful.
- Play a video now, and it will start playing on the TV instantly.
- Click the Cast icon and select “Stop Casting” to stop casting.
Cast Hulu Using Chrome Browser on PC or Laptop
- On your computer or laptop, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Log in using your account at hulu.com.
- Right-click the screen after logging in, then select Cast.
- You will see your Chromecast device. To cast, tap on it.
- Play a movie on Hulu right now, then watch it on your TV.
- Click the Cast icon once more and choose Stop Casting to end the casting.
Troubleshooting Hulu Not Working With Chromecast
- Make sure the devices are linked to the same network — The first thing you need to do is make sure the devices are connected to the same network. The Cast icon won’t show up on the Hulu app if they are on different networks.
- Restarting the Chromecast is the simplest fix for fixing small issues with your Chromecast. With the Google Home app, it is simple to restart it.
- Update your web browser and Hulu app – Make sure the Hulu app on your smartphone is the most recent version. The most recent version of Chrome must be installed on the PC.
- Update Chromecast firmware: Using an older Chromecast will result in some casting issues. So after updating your smartphone, try casting the Hulu app.
- Chromecast should be reset if the issue continues. Then, you should start using it again. It will fix all of the problems with the gadget.