Compared to other business programs, LinkedIn gives users more free customization options. You will receive a special URL for your LinkedIn profile if you have a profile on the platform. Instead of browsing the platform, they can visit your LinkedIn profile directly by sharing this URL with recruiters or posting it on employment portals. Your LinkedIn URL can be changed to maintain its originality and draw recruiters, much like your bio.
How to Change the LinkedIn Profile URL [Web]
- Open your PC’s default web browser, then go to LinkedIn.
- Utilize the required login information to access your LinkedIn account.
- From the list of choices, select View Profile under Your Profile.
- Click Edit Public Profile & URL on the right side to get to the new tab.
- The URL to your LinkedIn profile is listed under Edit your custom URL.
- Under the URL, click the Pencil symbol.
- You can now change the URL to something unique and click Save.
- A pop-up notification indicating success will appear once you have updated the URL.
How to Check your LinkedIn Profile URL
- Visit linkedin.com and, if prompted, log into your account.
- Click the image of your profile (top right).
- Click View Profile from the menu after that.
- Your changed URL is shown in the browser’s address bar.