One of the social media platforms that stores vital information like phone numbers, email addresses, and other details is Snapchat. A password update for Snapchat should be done every three months. If you signed up for Snapchat with a weak password, you must change it right away to protect your data.
How to Change Your Snapchat Password on Android/iPhone
- Activate the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device.
- Pick your profile avatar from the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the app.
- Then click the Settings button in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to Settings and choose the Password option.
- To verify, enter your most recent Snapchat password, then click the Continue button below.
- Next, enter a brand-new, strong password twice, and then click the Save button.
- Your password has been updated, according to a confirmation message that will show up on the screen.
How to Change Your Snapchat Password Without Old Password
- Open Snapchat, press on your profile, go to Settings, and then choose Password.
- Forgot your password? click the link.
- Choose either phone or email for verification on the following step.
- The registered phone number or email address should be entered.
- Double-check your new strong password by entering it, then click the Continue button.