How to Change Language on Telegram [Mobile & Web]
Telegram’s language may be changed quickly and effortlessly, just as on other apps. You can switch your Telegram account’s language on the app and website if you can’t read the message or any files. If you’re having trouble understanding a text message, you can also translate it.
How to Change Language on Telegram [Android & iPhone]
- Open the Telegram messaging software on your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- In the top left corner, tap the hamburger button, then choose Settings from the list.
- Under the options menu, choose Language.
- Choose your favourite language from the list of interface languages.
How to Change Language on Telegram Web Version
- On your computer or laptop, launch the Telegram app.
- At the top left, click the Menu [Hamburger] icon.
- Tap Settings from the list after that.
- On the settings menu, select Language.
- Click OK to save the changes after choosing the language you want to use on Telegram.
How to Translate Telegram Messages in your Language
- Open the Telegram app on your smartphone, then select Menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- From the selection, choose Settings.
- From the settings menu list, select Language.
- Make sure the Show Translate Button is turned on.
- The Do Not Translate switch can be turned on.
- Go to any chat room at this time and click the message. When you click, Translate will appear in a pop-up window.
- To translate the message to your chosen language, tap OK.