How to Cancel Walmart Plus Subscription or Free Trial
Large discounts and perks are available through Walmart Plus on practically all necessities. These advantages are available for both in-store and online purchases. $13 per month and $98 annually are the charges. You may occasionally come to the conclusion that it is overpriced relative to its advantages and decide you no longer desire to waste money on it. In that case, you can use the app or log into your account online to cancel your Walmart Plus subscription or free trial.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Online Using a Browser
- On your Mac or Windows computer, launch a web browser.
- Visit Walmart’s website and log into your account.
- Make sure your Walmart account is logged in.
- On the home screen’s top right corner, tap the Walmart+ icon.
- Click Manage Membership on the front side of the screen on the following page.
- Select Cancel Walmart+ at the bottom of the page by scrolling down.
- Verify your cancellation of Walmart+.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Membership on App
- Launch the Walmart app on your tablet or phone.
- Make sure your Walmart account is logged in. If not, enter your credentials to log in.
- Press the Pickup and Delivery button on the homepage.
- Press the three-line icon in the top-left corner of the Home page.
- Tap Walmart+ on the fresh page.
- Select Cancel Walmart+ Account on the next page.
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation of Walmart+ once more.
- Following verification, you will be notified that your Walmart+ membership has expired. Nevertheless, you can continue to use your Walmart+ advantages until the end of your current pay period.
- You won’t be charged anymore after your Walmart+ account expires, and you won’t be able to use the advantages.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Membership by Calling Customer Care
The final option for cancelling your Walmart Plus membership is to phone the customer service department of Walmart+ directly at (800) 924-9206. They are accessible every day between 8 AM and 10 PM CST. When they have a weak internet connection or when the software stalls, people frequently take this route. It may sound simpler to cancel your Walmart Plus membership by calling Customer Care, but you’ll need to wait a long time for a person to pick up the phone. because it takes a while to handle each call and the customer service lines are frequently busy.