How to Add Showtime on YouTube TV [Browser/App]
One of the well-liked streaming services, Showtime, is well-known for its horror-themed programming. You can access content on sports, comedy, and other topics in addition to the horror. You can add Showtime to YouTube TV if you want to add a streaming add-on focusing on horror material.
How Much Does Showtime Add-On Cost on YouTube TV?
The monthly cost of the YouTube TV membership plan, which includes 85+ channels, is $65.99. Furthermore, YouTube TV offers more than 25 paid add-on channels. By paying an additional $11 per month in addition to your usual YouTube TV subscription, you can add Showtime to your account.
The basic Showtime package is $11.99 per month, and Essential costs $119.99 per year. It costs $14.99 per month and $149.99 per year for Premium. However, you can access extra channels from the regional channels by adding Showtime to YouTube TV.
How to Add Showtime on YouTube TV [Browser]
- Visit tv.youtube.com in your web browser.
- To sign in to your account, click Sign In.
- Additionally, click the profile photo (top-right).
- Select Membership from the left side panel’s menu.
- The list of available channels is now shown.
- Locate Showtime from the list by scrolling down.
- The Showtime checkbox should be selected. Click OK once more to confirm your decision.
How to Add Showtime on YouTube TV [App]
- Fire up the YouTube TV application on your Android phone.
- From the list that appears, tap on your profile picture and choose Settings.
- Tap Membership again.
- The screen will provide a list of the add-on channels that are accessible.
- Select Showtime from the list as you scroll down, then hit the checkbox.
- To confirm, press OK or Agree.