WhatsApp is a helpful tool for staying in touch with friends and family all across the world. WhatsApp allows you to post a 24-hour status using photographs and videos, similar to Snapchat. You can add a location sticker to the image or video while setting 24-hour status. You can identify the location where the photo was shot by using that sticker. Additionally, you can use the Google Maps app to broadcast your current location on WhatsApp Status.
How to Add Location Sticker on WhatsApp Status
- On your Android smartphone, open WhatsApp.
- Tap the Camera icon in the bottom right corner of the Status pane.
- Use the camera on the smartphone to take a new photo or video. Adding pictures or videos from the device gallery is another option.
- The Emoji icon is located at the top.
- Select the desired location by choosing the location sticker. Select “Send your location” to share your current location.
- Drag the sticker to the desired spot on the image.
- To complete the process, tap the Send icon.
- Navigate to the Status tab in WhatsApp.
- Click on the Camera icon to the left of the My Status menu.
- Upload an image you just took or one from your device’s gallery.
- Click the Emoji button.
- Select the location sticker from the CONTENT STICKERS category.
- Choose the desired location.
- Tap the blue Send icon after applying the location sticker.
How to Add Live Location on WhatsApp Status
- Open the Google Maps application.
- Tap the spot where you are right now.
- Select “Share location” from the menu.
- Choose WhatsApp and decide how long you want to share the live location.
- Depending on your preference, you can share the location with or without the link. Select “My Status” from the menu.
- To share your current location on WhatsApp, select the Send location option.
- On your iPad or iPhone, launch Google Maps.
- Tap on your location much like the Android.
- The bottom will show a pop-up window. Decide to share your location.
- Choose More Options after choosing the time.
- Choose WhatsApp right now.
- Click the Next button after selecting the My Status radio selection.
- To update the status with your location, click the Send button.