Salesforce is a business that creates cloud-based business applications that help companies locate more prospects, close more deals, etc. The business also created the Salesforce Chrome plugin, which enables you to explore sales records, create emails quickly using templates, and access a variety of other services. You may strengthen your client relationships and increase sales by using their CRM tool by subscribing to their premium service.
What is Salesforce
Your marketing and sales teams can communicate with each other using the Salesforce service. You may collect more information and analytics using its CRM feature, which you can then save as a dashboard to track productivity. Additionally, it aids numerous teams in a business and is employed to reach more audiences beyond the locality using data.
Salesforce Pricing Plans
- Essentials – $25/mon, per person
- Professional – $75/mon, per person
- Enterprise – $150/mon, per person
- Unlimited – $300/mon, per person
How to Add Salesforce Chrome Extension
- Visit the Chrome Web Store in your Chrome browser.
- Type Salesforce into the search bar and select Salesforce from the list of results.
- Click the Add to Chrome button in the following step.
- To add it to your Chrome browser, click Add Extension from the pop-up menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix the Salesforce Chrome extension not working?
Follow the troubleshooting steps listed below to fix the Salesforce addon on the browser.
- Delete your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Turn on cookies in the Google Chrome browser.
- Update the Chrome browser, if you can.
- Attempt utilising the extension in an unidentified or new window.