A sports channel called Tennis Channel broadcasts all tennis-related events. For a number of devices, it is also accessible as a standalone application. With a cable or satellite subscription, you have free access to all of the app’s content. To stream the available programming, you must turn on the Tennis Channel app on your Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV. Tennis Channel Plus is available for purchase if you want to access the app’s additional content.
How to Activate Tennis Channel on Your Streaming Device
- Channel Store for Roku
- Amazon App Store for Amazon Firestick
- App Store for Apple TV
- Download the Tennis Channel app from the relevant store to your device.
- When you open the app, a screen with an activation code will appear. Keep a record of it.
- Open your computer or mobile device’s browser and go to https://tennischannel.com/activate/.
- Enter the given code in the box and then choose your service provider.
- After that, press the Continue option and input your provider’s username and password.
- I’m done now. After successful activation, your device will be ready to stream content from the Tennis Channel app.
How to Sign Up for Tennis Channel
- Open your web browser and go to Tennis Channel’s main website.
- The Sign Up Now button should be tapped.
- Place the necessary information in the appropriate box, then click Next.
- Select your selected plan on the following screen, then finish the payment procedure using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- You can begin streaming Tennis Channel material after the payment procedure is complete.