Pokemon Go will launch a new steel-type Pokemon event later this week, according to the latest sources. The “Test Your Mettle” Pokemon event will commence on September 16. In addition, it will include a few new steel types to the mobile game, such as Mega Aggron and Togedemaru. Topping it all off, two new Ultra Beasts will invade raids, as well as new Research missions and other perks.
New Ultra Beasts
- During the Test Your Mettle event, two new Ultra Beasts will make their Pokemon Go debut. The one you’ll encounter, though, will be determined by where you live.
- During the event, the grass/steel Ultra Beast Kartana will make his debut in five-star raids in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Instead, the steel/flying Celesteela will make an appearance in the Southern Hemisphere.
In addition to the Ultra Beasts, two new steel-type Pokemon will be released during the event. The first is the roly-poly Togedemaru, who will occur in one-star raids in the wild. Mega Aggron, on the other hand, will make its debut in Mega raids.
All of the additional Pokemon you can encounter during the Pokemon event are listed below:
- Stunfisk from Galaria
Raids with three stars
Raids with five stars
- Kartana (Northern Hemisphere)
- Celesteela (Southern Hemisphere)
- Aggron Mega
Pokemon Event Bonuses:
- During the event, you will receive more candy for catching Pokemon.
- When catching a monster with a Nice, Great, or Excellent throw, you will have a greater chance of getting Candy XL.
- New Timed Research activities will be added to the game. Completing these tasks will win you various rewards. They will confront Togedemaru and Aron, as well as Aggron Mega Energy.
- The best part is that the Deoxys will be appearing in five-star raids through September 13, while Community Day will be held on September 18.