The ideal channel to catch all of your favourite NFL Sunday games between 1 pm ET and 8 pm ET is NFL RedZone. You may watch NFL RedZone on Apple TV for free if you have an active Cox, Dish, Fios, Optimum, Verizon, Spectrum, or Xfinity subscription. NFL RedZone is available on streaming providers if you don’t have a cable package.
How to Watch NFL RedZone on Apple TV
- Make sure your Apple TV is online before turning it on.
- Locate and open the App Store from the home screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the NFL app by going to the Search icon.
- Click the Get button after selecting the NFL app from the search results.
- To start using the app after installation, click the Open button.
- Utilize your active pay-TV subscriptions to access your NFL app and stream the NFL Redzone channel with ease.
How to Watch NFL RedZone on Apple TV Without Cable
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
You may watch live TV channels from networks like ESPN, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, and ABC with the use of the legal app Sling TV. To access NFL RedZone content, you can pay $35 per month to subscribe to the Sling Blue pack.
The Live TV feature is supported via the YouTube TV app for $64.99/month, just as Sling TV. You’ll have access to streaming for more than 85 channels from well-known broadcasters like FOX, NBC, CBS, NFL, and ESPN. Paying an extra $10 per month will add NFL RedZone to your regular YouTube TV subscription.
Hulu + Live TV
You can stream nearly 50 channels with Hulu+ Live TV, including ESPN, FOX Sports Go, NBC Sports app, and more. You may watch NFL RedZone and record its content with the unlimited Cloud DVR by subscribing to their Hulu + Live Sports Add-On plan ($79.99).
Installer’s Manual: On Apple TV, Hulu
The fuboTV sports Plus subscription, which costs $80.99 with a 7-day free trial, includes NFL Redzone and is available for purchase. You may watch 90 networks in addition to NFL Redzone, including ESPN, AMC, USA Network, HGTV, TLC, and many others.
Instructions for setting up fuboTV on Apple TV