Netflix is compatible with the majority of LG Smart TV models. The most recent LG Smart TV models include the Netflix app pre-installed and a dedicated Netflix button on the remote. If you have an LG TV that was manufactured after 2014, you can watch Netflix in Ultra HD. Unlike smartphones and tablets, Smart TVs do not support downloading Netflix titles for offline viewing.
How to Install Netflix on LG Smart TV
- To get to the LG Smart TV home screen, press the Home button and then navigate to the LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the Apps section of the LG Content Store.
- Select the Search icon in the upper right corner and use the remote to search Netflix.
- Select Install and wait a few moments for the app to be installed.
- Then, select Launch to launch the Netflix app on your smart TV.
- Log in with your Netflix account, choose a plan, and begin watching your favourite shows.
- Join the WiFi network to which your smart TV is connected.
- Install the Netflix app from the Google Play store on your smartphone.
- Log in to your subscribed account.
- Choose any content, begin streaming it, and then click Cast (top left).
- Select your LG Smart TV from the list of devices.
- Once the connected devices are connected, the content will be cast and did play on your LG Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update the Netflix app on LG Smart TV?
The Netflix app on your smart TV can be updated in a matter of seconds. Go to the Home screen and select LG Content Store Apps Netflix Update.
How to uninstall or delete Netflix on LG Smart TV?
Hover your remote over the Netflix icon and press the home button on your LG TV remote.
Click the arrow icon and select the “X” mark.