How to Watch DAZN on Apple TV [All Generations]
Do you want to know how to watch NFL 2022 on Canadian Apple TV? The best spot to watch all the action is on DAZN. All of the games are available to stream live or on demand. NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone are also accessible through it. You may watch UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Snooker, and more in addition to the NFL. The DAZN app is available for direct download from the App Store for owners of Apple TV models in 4K and HD. Use the Airplay technology to access DAZN content if you have older models.
How to Watch DAZN on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Activate your Apple TV and establish a WiFi connection.
- Use the search bar to look for the DAZN app in the App Store.
- Click the app’s logo to select it, then click Get to download it.
- Your Apple TV will download the DAZN app.
- Open the app, then choose Sign in.
- Start streaming the content by entering your DAZN login information. If you’re a new user, click the Sign Up button and adhere to the prompts on the screen.
- Choose a subscription plan, then use iTunes to confirm your payment.
How to Cancel DAZN Subscription on Apple TV
- Navigate to the Settings section on your Apple TV.
- Pick Users and Accounts from the menu.
- Touch the name of your account.
- Select DAZN under Subscriptions from the menu.
- Click Cancel Subscription, then confirm your action.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does DAZN cost per month?
The DAZN subscription is $24.99 per month and $199.99 annually in Canada. However, the cost will differ according on the nation you call home. Customers are always free to revoke their DAZN subscription.