How to Upload a Longer Video Than 26 Seconds on Facebook Story is explained in this article. As you are aware, the Facebook story has a restriction on how long a video can be. You can only upload videos that are no longer than 26 seconds. The error message “The Video is Too Long” will appear and a little excerpt of the video will be posted if you attempt to upload a file that is longer than the allowed length. You then begin trimming the video to create a collection of clips. Additionally, it is possible to upload videos that are longer than 26 seconds in duration. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
Cut Video Into Clips
- First, navigate to the folder where all of your videos are stored, then locate and choose the film that you want to trim.
- Next, modify it using the Photo app’s default tools before cutting it into clips.
- Finally, upload every single clip one at a time.
Upload Full Length Video on Facebook Story
- Open the Messenger app on your phone first.
- Then click the Gallery button at the bottom of the screen after opening the chat of any buddy.
- After choosing the video you want to post to your narrative, press Edit.
- Select Add after choosing Your Story in the bottom left corner.
How to Upload a Longer Video Than 26 Seconds on Facebook Story was the main topic. You should find this information to be of great value. You will learn something valuable from this essay. This was a step-by-step explanation of the information you were looking for. Additionally, this is the best location for you to quickly find a solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. However, if you ran across any issues or have any recommendations, please remark.