For the newest features and security precautions, you should routinely upgrade communication apps like Instagram. The app will be updated whenever there is a new update if you have set up your Android and iPhone to update the apps automatically. If not, you must go to the appropriate store to update the Instagram app.
How to Update Instagram on iPhone
- Open the App Store after unlocking your iPhone.
- Go to the lower left corner and choose the Search option.
- Type Instagram into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Next to the Instagram icon, choose the Update option.
How to Turn on Auto Update
You may set up your iPhone and Android devices to automatically update the installed apps, as we previously said.
- Log into your iPhone’s Settings.
- Scroll down in the settings app and choose the App Store option.
- Turn the App Updates toggle to On under the App Store tab.
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Play Store app.
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Choose the Network Preference option under Settings.
- Choose whether you want to update apps through Wi-Fi exclusively or any network.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update Instagram without using Play Store?
By downloading the apk file via a third party website, Android users can update their app without using the Play Store. However, it is not advised because they are susceptible to infection.
How to update your password on the Instagram app?
By going to Settings Security Password in the Instagram app, you can modify your password. A password reset email from Instagram will be sent. To change the password, open the email and click the link.