Every Samsung Smart TV has a Voice Guide feature that narrates your every action on the TV. It’s simple to disable the Voice Guide on your device, much like you can do with the subtitles on a Samsung TV. Additionally, you can disable this feature on older Samsung TV models.
Methods to Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung TV
- TV controls
- With a microphone
- Press the volume button
Turn Off Voice Guide on Samsung TV Using Settings
- Press the Home button on the remote to turn on your Samsung TV.
- Use the navigation buttons to move to Settings from the Home screen.
- Choose General Accessibility Voice Guide Settings under Settings.
- Choose Voice guide, then deactivate it.
With a microphone
- Long press the microphone button on your Samsung TV remote control.
- Then, to turn off Voice Guide on your smart TV, simply say the command.
Press the volume button
- You can access the accessibility options by pressing the Volume button repeatedly.
- Choose Voice Guide Settings, then deactivate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to turn off Voice Guide on LG Smart TV?
Press Settings on the remote, All Settings (three vertical dots), Accessibility, Audio Guidance, and Turn off after turning on the LG TV.
How to turn off Voice Guide on Vizio Smart TV?
Utilizing the remote, select System Accessibility Audio Guidance and click the Menu (gear) button to disable it.