Are you looking for a streaming app for your LG Smart TV so you can watch live channels? You must download the YouTube TV application. YouTube TV is formally offered on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TV 2016 and subsequent models. There is a 14-day free trial period for new users and a monthly membership fee of $54.99 for YouTube TV.
How to Install YouTube TV on LG Smart TV
- Press the power button on the back of your LG smart TV to turn it on.
- Open the LG Content Store after connecting your LG TV to WiFi.
- Utilize the search box to locate YouTube TV after selecting the Apps & Games category.
- To download the app, choose it and touch the Install option.
- To stream the channels, open the YouTube TV app and sign in with your Google account.
How to Activate YouTube TV App
- You will receive an activation code when you first launch the app.
- On a smartphone or computer browser, go to the YouTube TV activation URL (https://tv.youtube.com/start).
- Use the Google account that is connected to your YouTube TV subscription to log in.
- Activation code must be entered on LG TV.
- You can stream the Live channels on your TV after activating the app.
- Watch YouTube TV Using Browser
- your LG Smart TV’s browser should be opened.
- Please visit “https://tv.youtube.com.”
- Use the Google account you used to purchase YouTube TV to log in.
How to Watch YouTube TV on Older LG Smart TV
- Any of these gadgets can be connected to the HDMI connection on your TV.
- Activate your TV and establish a WiFi connection with the streaming device.
- Install the YouTube TV app by going to the relevant app store.
4.Open the app and start streaming the desired channel.