Pinterest is a free social networking site where you may collect photographs and share them with friends and family. You can send messages to your followers or anyone who follows you on Pinterest, just like you can on other social networking networks. You can share pins, boards, and your Pinterest profile using the app and web. On Pinterest, there are several ways to send private messages.
- Making use of the app.
- On Web.
- Making use of pins.
How to Send Private Messages on Pinterest (Mobile App)
- Log in to your Pinterest account and launch the app.
- In the Menu, select the Speech bubble icon (Bottom).
- Enter the Username and Email address of the person to whom you want to send a message in the To box and click Next.
- Enter your message in the message field and click Send.
- Finally, the message will be successfully delivered to the receiver.
How to Send Private Messages on Pinterest (Web)
- Visit the official website and sign in to your Pinterest account using a web browser.
- Move the pointer to the upper right corner of the screen and click the Compose Speech Bubble icon (Pencil icon).
- Enter the user name and choose it from the list.
- Enter the message in the Send a Message box and click Send.
- If you want to include a Pin with your messages, click Pin near the Add icon and then click Send.
How to Send Message Directly From Pin
- Select the Pin you wish to send and click Share.
- In the search box, type in the user name, contacts, or email address.
- Choose the recipient and press the Send button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to delete a single message in a private chat on Pinterest?
To erase a message on Pinterest, long press on it and then tap the Trash icon. Additionally, you can select many messages and remove them all at once.
Why can’t I send messages on Pinterest?
Unfortunately, you cannot send or receive messages to business accounts until they enable the feature. The Message button will appear on their profiles once they have enabled it.