How to See Your Blocked List on TikTok
Users of TikTok can make funny videos to display their talent. TikTok users can block unwanted users much like on other networks. You may quickly block someone on TikTok if you’ve gotten offensive messages or comments from them. There is a built-in feature on TikTok to view the prohibited user list. The individual you unintentionally blocked can then be unblocked from there.
How to See or View Your Blocked List on TikTok
- On the device of your choice, launch the TikTok app.
- Ensure that you are signed into your account.
- Sign in with your credentials if you haven’t already.
- On the home page’s bottom right, click the your Profile symbol.
- On the profile page’s top right corner, tap the hamburger or three-dot icon.
- Select Privacy and Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Blocked Accounts from the menu.
- You can see a list of all the prohibited accounts on the following page.
- Tap the Unblock option next to a user’s username to make them visible again.
How to Block Someone on TikTok
- Visit the person’s TikTok profile by clicking here.
- On their profile page, click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose Block as your option.
- Now, you will immediately stop following that specific individual.
What Happens If Your Block Someone on TikTok?
- You will take him or her off your friend list.
- Both you and they are unable to communicate via messages.
- They can’t see your profile or the videos that are there.
- Your timeline will no longer contain any of their videos.