How to See WiFi Password on iPhone With iOS 16
Various features have been added to iPhone 8 and other models with iOS 16. One of their features that has drawn in a lot of customers is the ability to view the WiFi password. iPhone users cannot view the WiFi password from the settings, in contrast to Android users. iOS 16 allows you to check battery percentage in addition to WiFi passwords in the status bar.
How to See WiFi Password on iPhone Using Device Settings With iOS 16
- Choose the Settings option from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Choose Wi-Fi from the options menu.
- Choose the connected network from the list of WiFi connections, then click the Information icon next to it.
- By choosing the Password option, you can confirm your identity with Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode.
- You can view your WiFi network’s concealed password after a successful verification. To copy the password to the clipboard, tap on it.
How to See WiFi Password on iPhone Using Keychain
- On your iPhone, you must first enable iCloud Keychain access.
- Tap the Apple ID at the top of the Settings screen on your iPhone.
- Select “iCloud” from the menu.
- Select the Passwords and Keychain option on the following page.
- Activate the switch labelled “Sync this iPhone.”
- Turn on the Mac and press the Apple symbol to choose System Preferences after synchronising the Keychain passwords with your iPhone.
- Select iCloud. Make sure the same iCloud account is used to sync the iPhone and Mac.
- Activate the Keychain setting to sync all of your iPhone’s passwords.
- Select the Checkbox next to Keychain under iCloud.
- Now open the Keychain Access software by simultaneously pressing the + keys.
- Look for your Double-click the WiFi network to select it.
- The Show Password checkbox should be selected.
- Enter your Mac’s password for verification purposes.
- You may now see your WiFi network’s password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to share wifi password on iPhone with a QR code?
- Launch the Shortcuts app and select Gallery from the menu.
- Select Shortcuts for Accessibility by tapping it.
- In order to select QR Your Wi-Fi, scroll down.
- Add Shortcut by selecting it.
- Select the shortcut you just made in the My Shortcuts area of the app.
- On successive screens, type your WiFi name and password, then hit Done.
- The screen will display a QR code. To view it in full screen mode, tap on it.
- To connect to WiFi without inputting a password, ask the other person to scan the QR code.