Snapchat is a fun social media platform for chatting with your pals. It’s simple to add pals from your contact list. Snapchat allows you see and add mutual connections, just like other social media. One strategy to make new acquaintances and broaden your network of friends is to add mutual pals.
How to See or Check Mutual Friends on Snapchat
- On your iPhone or Android, open the Snapchat app.
- In the top left corner, tap on the bitmoji icon for Snapchat.
- Tap the Add Friends button under the Profile menu.
- Under the Quick Add option, Snapchat will show the shared buddies.
- Tap the Add button next to their username to add them to your friend list, then wait for them to accept your invitation.
How to Let Mutual Friends Find Your Profile in Quick Add
- In the top right corner of your Snapchat app, hit the profile button and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy Controls area and select the See Me in Quick Add option.
- The Show me in Quick Add toggle should be turned on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to check the Snap score of mutual friends?
No. You are unable to view or check your mutual friends’ Snap scores. Only your friends’ snap scores are available for viewing.
Why can’t I see mutual friends on Snapchat?
- On your smartphone, see if the internet connection is active.
- Clear cache on the Snapchat app.
- Force the Snapchat app to close, then reopen it.
- Install the most recent version of the Snapchat app.
- Install Snapchat again from the appropriate App Store.
Is it possible to see someone’s mutual friends list on Snapchat?