There are many folks who should not be using iOS 15. When people download iOS 15, they consistently experience issues. People believed that the new iOS version had a lot more performance, but you wouldn’t know it if you didn’t use it. Even if it occasionally stops working, the new functionality that was added to iOS 15 does not work effectively. You may want to go back to iOS 14 if you become frustrated by all the problems with the new version. You must read this post if you wish to downgrade from iOS 15 to 14. I’ll walk you through how to downgrade from iOS 15 to 14 without losing data in this article.
How to Roll Back From iOS 15 to 14 Without Losing Data
- You need to start by visiting the ipsw.me page.
- Once the website has loaded, choose iPhone. Finally, after locating the device model, click on it.
- By tapping on iOS 14.8, you will now be able to access the lists of the version.
- In the end, click Download.
- Open iTunes on your PC, then connect your smartphone through a connection to the computer.
- After that, click Update. Click Restore whenever your iPhone freezes.
- Go to this screen, select the file from the downloaded iOS 14.8 version, and then wait for the procedure to be complete.
- To restore your device, don’t forget to download it from iCloud.
- Finally, once the entire process is complete, you may start to Use iOS 14.8 without fear of data loss.
How to Roll Back From iOS 15 to iOS 14 Without Losing Data was the main topic. I sincerely hope that this tutorial can help you roll back from iOS 15 to 14. This was a step-by-step explanation of how to delete weather information. You will learn something valuable from this essay. You should come here to find an easy solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. Please leave a remark if you ran into any issues or have any recommendations.