How to Reset Pinterest Password [2 Mins Guide]
We frequently forget our passwords since we use so many social media platforms and apps. If you have forgotten your Pinterest password, you must reset it using the password reset page. Unfortunately, you cannot reset your Pinterest password using the Android or iPhone app. On your Windows, Mac, or smartphone, you must utilise a web browser.
Please keep in mind that you should only use the password reset page if you have forgotten your existing password. If you know what your current password is, go to your account settings and change it.
How to Reset Pinterest Password
- Launch a web browser.
- Go to the Pinterest password reset page.
- Enter your Pinterest ID or email address.
- After entering your email address, click the Send a password reset email button.
- A pop-up will appear on the following screen informing you that the reset password email has been sent to your email address.
- Open the email account you linked to Pinterest and select the Reset Password option. It will take you to the password recovery page.
- Click the Change Password button after entering your new password twice.
- You will get a pop-up indicating that the password has been successfully changed. Click the Okay button.
What is the Strong Password for Pinterest?
- Incorporate both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Include at least one number.
- Use at least one special character or number.
- Your date of birth and name should not be included in the password.
- Use a different password than you’ve used on other websites or apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to reset the Pinterest password without an email address?
No. You cannot reset your password unless you provide your email address. To validate your email account, Pinterest requires your email address.
How to fix the Pinterest password reset not working?
- If you having trouble resetting your Pinterest password,
- Check that you’ve entered the proper email address.
- Try changing the password in private mode or using another web browser.
- The password reset email is only good for 24 hours. You must request a fresh password reset email after 24 hours.