I’ll explain how to create a Windows 11 in USB and install that boots Making the Windows 11 in USB intall is still a challenge for some people. You won’t need any third-party software of any type; Microsoft’s official website will handle everything. You are unsure of how to make it bootable when you want to. The video you are watching might not be obvious if you search on YouTube while you are unsure. You must read this post if you wish to create a bootable Windows 11 in USB install. So let’s get started without further ado
Check the Requirements:
Before making it bootable, it’s crucial to understand the prerequisites and what’s needed.
- Purchase a USB disc with at least 6 GB of space.
- A desktop or laptop with a 1 GHz or faster processor, 4GB or more of RAM, and a 60GB or larger hard drive
- Late DirectX 12 (graphics) compatible
- Supports Secure Boot and UEFI
- Supports WinPE or TPM 2.0 (in old devices)
How to Make a Bootable Windows 11 in USB install
- Visit the Microsoft Official Page for Software Download website first.
- Once the page has loaded, scroll down to the section labelled “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” and click the Download button after selecting Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO) from the drop-down menu.
- It’s time to choose a language that you can understand and then click the Confirm button.
- To produce a bootable USB installer, finally click on the 64-Bit Download link.
How to Create a Bootable Windows 11 USB Installation was the main topic. I really hope this information helps you create a bootable. This was a step-by-step tutorial on how to install Windows 11 on a USB drive that can boot from it. You will learn something valuable from this essay. You should come here to find an easy solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. Please leave a remark if you ran into any issues or have any recommendations.