How to Install & Use Mendeley Chrome Extension
Mendeley is a web-based platform that aids in the writing of research publications for academic scholars. Mendeley is a Chrome addon primarily used for managing references, creating bibliographies, and providing citations. The Mendeley addon allows you to view and save web articles in PDF format. You may quickly add a large number of references to your document by using this addon.
Mendeley Pricing & Plans
- Pro: $9.99/mon;
- Max: $14.99/mon;
- Plus: $4.99/mon
How to Install Mendeley Extension on Chrome
- Visit the Chrome Web Store using your Google Chrome browser.
- Enter “Mendeley” in the search box and hit “Enter.”
- In the search results, select the Mendeley Web Importer plugin.
- From the pop-up, select Add extension and then click Add to Chrome.
Chrome will now include the Mendeley Web Importer. To easily use the Mendeley extension on Chrome, click the PIN icon next to the address bar by selecting Extensions.
How to Use Mendeley Extension
- In your browser, conduct a search for a specific term and choose a specific article or paper.
- Click the Mendeley extension icon in the extension section. A little pop-up will appear on the screen. At this point, select Mendeley by clicking the button at the top of the pop-up.
- When you click View Library at the bottom of the pop-up, the chosen article will be added to your library, which you may access to view.
- To see the pencil icon, move the mouse cursor over the chosen article before clicking +Add to Mendeley.
- You can add authors, titles, references, publication information, and other adjustments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix the Mendeley Chrome Extension not working?
If the Mendeley extension is giving you any problems, try restarting your browser or removing the extension and adding it again.