Are you trying to find ways to watch live channels on Roku for free? The Roku channel that has to be installed is Pluto TV. There are roughly 250+ channels available for ad-supported viewing. Pluto TV is currently officially available to consumers in the United States and Canada on their streaming device and RokuOS-powered smart TVs. The best feature of Pluto TV on Roku is its EPG guide, which you can use to find forthcoming episodes of your favourite channel.
How Much is Pluto TV on Roku?
On Roku and other devices, installing and using the Pluto TV app is free. You can stream the channels without registering your account information, email address, or phone number. Instead, you must view the advertisements that appear while streaming. Create a free Philo TV user account to sync your viewing habits across several devices.
How to Install Pluto TV on Roku
- Link your Roku device to a WiFi network.
- Choose Streaming channels from the Roku main screen.
- Select “Search channels” from the menu.
- Wait for the results after typing Pluto TV in the search box.
- Select Pluto TV from the list at this time. To add the channel to your Roku, click the Add channel option.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Roku
- Open the Pluto TV application.
- Play any media file or select the Sign-in menu.
- The TV screen will display an activation code. Take note of it.
- On any device, launch a web browser and navigate to the Pluto Activation page at https://my.pluto.tv/activate/.
- After logging in, input the activation code to activate your Pluto TV account.
- Your streaming device will turn on the Pluto TV channel to start loading the material.
How to Fix Pluto TV App Not Working on Roku
- Verify whether or not the internet connection is operating flawlessly.
- By disconnecting the cord from the power source, you can restart your Roku device and force the app to exit. Connect all the cords after a short while, then stream the Pluto TV app.
- After a short while, remove the Pluto TV app from your device and install it again.
- Check the Roku settings to see if the firmware has been updated. Install any updates as soon as possible.
- If none of the aforementioned fixes work, restart your Roku and reinstall the Pluto TV app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to turn off Pluto TV closed caption on Roku?
Press the * button on the remote control when a video is playing on the Pluto TV app.
Turn off the closed captioning option by scrolling down or up to it.
How to fix Pluto TV not loading on Roku?
Restart your Roku if a channel is having trouble loading properly. The channels will then load flawlessly if the Roku is then connected to a reliable WiFi connection.