The ideal Roku app to watch the major leagues live or on demand is CBS Sports. You may get CBS Sports from the Roku Channel Store and stream it for free if you have an active membership to a TV provider. Using some streaming providers, you may also watch CBS Sports.
Xfinity, U-verse, Spectrum, Dish, Verizon, Cox, DIRECTV, Optimum, Xtream, and a number of other TV providers support CBS Sports. To see the entire list, go to this support page.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku
- If this is your first time using Roku, attach it to your TV’s HDMI port and follow the setup instructions.
- To access the Search menu, first press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Enter CBS Sports using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the app from the list of suggestions.
- On the app details screen, select Add Channel. Your Roku device will install the channel.
- Return to the home page before starting the CBS Sports channel.
- Watch for the channel’s programming to load.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen once you select the sign-in option.
- Go to cbssports.com/roku in the web browser on your phone or computer.
- Put the code into the space provided Enter your TV provider’s username and password in the text box to log in.
How to Watch CBS Sports Without Cable
- Live TV and Hulu
- Paramount+ YouTube TV
- DirecTV Online
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is CBS Sports on Roku?
Roku offers free streaming of CBS Sports. All you have to do is log in using your current TV provider subscription.