The most widely used dating app in the US is called Bumble. Users of this dating app can phone, chat, and date others who are close by. Bumble, like Zoosk, gives new customers a 7-day free trial. You need to create an account on Bumble in order to use all the premium features.
Bumble Subscription Plans
- Bumble Boost – $16.99/mon.
- Bumble Premium – $39.99/mon or $229.99 /year.
How to Get Bumble Free Trial
- Go to the official Bumble page by opening your device’s default browser.
- If you want to create an account, click Join.
- You can register using any of the three methods.
- Keep going with Apple: Using your Apple ID, sign in.
- Keep using Facebook: Enter your phone number or email address.
- Use this mobile number: Use your cellphone number to log in.
- To continue, click Continue.
- The verification code will be sent to the email address or registered mobile number you provided.
- After your cellphone number has been validated, grant all necessary permissions.
- Select your gender and the kind of connection you seek.
How to Cancel Bumble Free Trial
- Log into your account on the Bumble website.
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap the Profile image.
- The menu list in the top right corner should have options for managing your Boost or your Premium. Choose one of those.
- Then select Cancel Subscription.