How to Get Brainly Free Trial for 7-Days
The largest learning and knowledge-sharing app in the world, Brainly directs and aids in the learning of new subjects with regard to academic disciplines including math, science, history, english, the arts, and computers, among others. Similar to other learning platforms, Brainly provides new users with a 7-day free trial. You must register for an account and choose a plan in order to take advantage of the free trial.
Features of Brainly
- You can post queries to the community at any moment to get answers because the platform is community-based.
- Brainly offers all subjects in one application, in contrast to other learning platforms.
- The texts contain professional solutions.
- Create a Parent account on Brainly to manage and keep an eye on your children.
Brainly Subscription Plans
- Monthly – $2/mon
- Semi-Annual – $18 (6 months)
- Annual – $24/year
How to Get Brainly Free Trial
- Open a browser and go to the Brainly main website.
- Type your email address in the necessary field after clicking Try For Free.
- Click Continue after that.
- Click Continue after entering your username and password for your Brainly account.
- Select the desired plan by clicking See the Plans on the following step.
- For the payment, select Continue and then input your card information.
- When finished, click Create Account.
- An account on Brainly will be made. Start utilising the free trial after selecting the desired subjects.
How to Cancel Brainly Subscription
- Visit the Brainly website by launching the web browser on your computer.
- Click Account after logging into your account.
- Click Settings from the list.
- Select Manage from the Subscription menu.
- Click Cancel Subscription to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free version of Brainly?
Yes. You can ask questions in the community and view responses on the Brainly platform for free. However, you must sign up for a premium membership to access premium features.
Is there a website like Brainly?
Similar to Brainly, a number of online platforms are accessible, including Chegg, Course Hero, Study, and many others.