Apple Music is a subscription-based music service that provides premium users with access to songs, radio, and music videos. If you want to get Apple Music, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial on the platform. You can listen to Apple Music on your Apple Watch, Apple TV, and a variety of other devices if you subscribe.
Apple Music Premium
- Voice – $4.99 per month
- Student – $5.99 per month
- Individual – $9.99 per month
- Family – $14.99 per month
Steps to Get Apple Music Free Trial
- Go to Apple Music in your browser.
- The Try It Free button can be found in the website’s header. Simply click on it.
- You will be taken to a new page to complete the sign-up process.
- Enter the required information, such as First and Last Names, Date of Birth, Apple ID, and Password. Then, check the Agree Terms & Conditions box and click Continue. An email with a verification code will be sent to your email address. Copy and paste it into the box, then press the Continue button.
- After entering the verification code, enter your subscription card information and click Continue.
How to Use Free Apple Music for 6 Months [Existing Users]
- Pro AirPods
- AirPods (2nd & 3rd Gen)
- Max AirPods
- Beats (Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Fit Pro)
- Connect any audio device to your iOS/iPad OS device (Eligible).
- Get the offer by going to the Apple Music app or by going to Listen Now in Apple Music.
How to Cancel Apple Music Free Trial
- Navigate to the Apple Music website in your browser.
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- After signing in, go to the web page and click the Profile icon.
- Next, navigate to Settings.
- Click Subscription and then Manage under Settings.
- Finally, press the Cancel Subscription button.