The Voice of Free Speech is another name for FrankSpeech. It allows viewers to view videos with news and other information. Only the United States and its territories can download this app. FrankSpeech is available on Roku, and the Channel Store app is cost-free.
How to Install FrankSpeech on Roku
- Tap the Home button on your remote after connecting your Roku to WiFi.
- The TV will display the home screen.
- Select “Streaming Channels” from the menu.
- Using the virtual keyboard that is displayed on the screen, choose Search Channels and enter “FrankSpeech.”
- Choose FrankSpeech in the list of results.
- On the following screen, tap the Add Channel button.
- Input the OK key.
- To launch the app, select the Go to channel option.
- Utilize the FrankSpeech login information to access your account.
- Stream your preferred FrankSpeech content as soon as you check in to your account.
Alternative Method to Screen Mirror FrankSpeech on Roku
Using Android Device
- On your Android device, first search for the FrankSpeech app in Google Play Store.
- To download the app, tap Install.
- Launch the app after installation, then log in to your account with the required information.
- To access the Notifications panel, swipe down and tap the Cast symbol.
- From the list of available devices, choose the name of the Roku device.
- Return to the FrankSpeech app once more and start any video there.
- Go to the App Store after unlocking your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for “FrankSpeech” online.
- To install the app on your iPhone, tap the Get button.
- Open the app, then log in with your account.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring icon in the Control Center after opening it.
- From the list of possible devices, choose the Roku device name.
- Your Roku TV will display any of your favourite videos that you select.