How to Get and Watch DirecTV Stream on Roku
Only in the US and its regions is DirecTV Stream available after being rebranded as AT&T TV. Users can access a vast library of on-demand movies, TV shows, documentaries, series, and more. You may immediately install DirecTV Stream on a Roku TV and get your favourite programming.
DirecTV Stream Pricing
- Entertainment$69.99 65+
- Choice$89.99 90+
- Ultimate $104.99 130+
- Premier $149.99 140+
How to Get DirecTV Stream on Roku
- Navigate the Roku home screen using the remote and choose Streaming Channels.
- Select Search Channels after that.
- Using the virtual keyboard, type DirecTV Stream into the search field and click it.
- To install, select +Add Channel.
- Additionally, choose OK to finish the procedure.
How to Watch DirecTV Stream
- On your TV, start the DirecTV Stream channel.
- Use the credentials to log into your account.
You can stream your preferred programming once you are on the DirecTV home page.
How to Cast DirecTV Stream on Roku [Android]
- First, join the WiFi network using your Roku TV.
- Make sure your smartphone is plugged into the same network as your Roku TV.
- Do a DirecTV app search in the Play Store.
- Press Install.
- Open the DirecTV app and log in using your credentials.
- Tap the Cast icon after sliding down to reveal the Notification Panel from the top.
- Pick your Roku TV from the provided selection of gadgets.
- Now, tap the video you want to watch on the DirecTV app, and it will play on your TV.
How to AirPlay DirecTV on Roku [iOS/iPadOS]
- First, turn on Roku AirPlay.
- Next, open your iPhone’s App Store.
- To download the DirecTV app, search for it and select Get.
- Register an account.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring icon in Control Center after navigating there.
- Pick your Roku TV from the list of supported gadgets.
- Play the material, and the huge screen will display it.