The game is accessible for Windows and Mac users in addition to Android and iOS users. However, the Amazon Fire Tablet does not support the game Among Us. Despite not being officially supported, Fire Tablets can install Among Us using a few methods. You must set up the Google Play Store on your Fire tablet in order to play Among Us and other Android games.
How to Get Among Us on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Downloading apk files for Google app
- Installing and configuring Google Play Store
- Installing Among Us game
Download Apk Files for Google Apps
- Go to Settings on your Amazon Tablet after turning it on.
- From the options, choose Security & Privacy.
- Select “Apps from Unknown Sources” by tapping on it.
- Turn on the Allow from this source toggle when selecting the Silk browser.
- Find your device’s model now: Device > About Fire Tablet in Settings.
- Download the following apk files in accordance with the model of your smartphone.
- v7.1.2 of Google Account Manager
- Version 9.4 of the Google Services Framework
- Play Services by Google
- Shop on Google Play
Install and Configure Google Play Store
- On your tablet, open the Files app.
- To view the downloaded files, click the Downloads tab in the left side window.
- Install the downloaded files in the sequence described above.
- Once all of those apps have been installed, long-press the Power button and select the Restart option.
- Restart your tablet computer.
- On your smartphone, open the Play Store app and log in with your Google account.
Install and Play Among Us on Fire Tablet
- Launch the Google Play Store application.
- In the search box, enter “Among Us.”
- To download, choose the game and touch the Install option.
- On your tablet, start the game and play it exactly like you would on your phone