With 90 million songs in HD and millions of hit songs in ultra HD quality, Amazon Music Unlimited is a subscription-based online music service. Amazon Music Unlimited provides a three-month free trial to new users, just like other music streaming services. You must include your bank account if you want to sign up for a free trial. However, your account will not be debited for the amount. If you want to stop money from being deducted from your account, you have 90 days to terminate the free trial.
How to Get Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
- Start by using a browser on your computer or smartphone to navigate to the Amazon website.
- Tap the hamburger menu button in the top left corner of the home screen.
- Choose Amazon Music from the Digital Content & Devices section.
- Select Amazon Music Unlimited by tapping on it.
- Click the Try Now button in the page’s middle of the following screen.
- Sign in to your account also with Amazon account password.
- Select a payment option now, and then enter your billing information.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
- On your web browser, go to the Amazon Music Settings tab.
- A tab will appear for Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option under Subscription Renewal Details.
- On the pop-up window, select Cancel Subscription.
- Then press the Cancel button again.
- To complete the action, click Confirm cancellation.
Amazon Music Unlimited – Pricing & Plans
The monthly price for an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is $9.99. It costs $8.99 a month for Prime subscribers. With the family plan, which has a monthly fee of about $14.99, you can add up to six people to one account.
Fortunately, Amazon Music Unlimited is available to Prime students for just $0.99 a month. The monthly fee for non-prime students is $4.99.