If Chrome is running slowly, you won’t finish your work by the deadline. There are numerous causes for why your Chrome is becoming slower every day. For instance, common causes include the fact that Chrome is using excessive resources and has a large number of open tabs. No additional software is required to resolve the Google Chrome issue. You must read this post if you want to fix Chrome’s slowness. Make sure that your internet speed is substantially faster. How to Fix Slow Chrome on Windows 11 is what I’ll be guiding you through in this article. So let’s get started without further ado.
Restart Chrome Browser
- Simply click the X button in the upper right corner if your browser is visible on the screen.
- Once the Chrome browser has been closed, hold down Ctrl and then click Esc to enter the Task Manager.
- The task manager will present you with a number of apps; choose Google Chrome and then click End Task in the bottom right corner.
- Check your Chrome’s condition right away.
Clear Browsing Data of Chrome
- Click on the Three Dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser after opening it.
- Choose More Tools, then click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data after selecting Privacy and Security from the menu.
- Select All time from the drop-down menu after opening it.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to choose the option you do not want to keep its data by clicking on the Clear Data button.
- I hope your issue has been resolved by reopening your Chrome browser.
Try Another Browser
Chrome is not an open source platform, whereas Firefox is a fantastic one. However, as Firefox uses less RAM than Chrome, if you’re thinking should I use it instead. Additionally, it has a strong browser. Additionally, it offers a device syncing feature. The ability to block pointless adverts is the best feature.
The next browser is Opera, which offers free VPN service and additional security. This browser will make it simple for you to share any file. You should bear in mind that it will provide a little less experience overall.
How to Fix Slow Chrome in Windows 11 was the main topic. I really hope this information helps you fix Chrome’s sluggishness. You will learn something valuable from this essay. You should come here to find an easy solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. Please leave a remark if you ran into any issues or have any recommendations.