Reasons for HBO Max Not Working on Samsung TV
- Inadequate internet connection
- Utilising the HBO Max app’s previous version.
- Using an outdated Samsung TV firmware causes problems with your router
- The HBO Max server’s failure
How to Solve HBO Max not Working on Samsung TV
- Restart your TV.
- lookup HBO servers
- Restart your router.
- Refresh HBO Max
- Install the App again
- Your Samsung TV should be updated after a factory reset.
- Samsung Smart Hub reset
Restart your TV
When there are problems with the TV, you must try this way first. Wait 60 seconds after unplugging your TV cable from the outlet. Reconnect the cable to the socket after 60 seconds, then turn the TV back on. Now open the HBO Max app and see if it functions properly.
lookup HBO servers
When HBO Max servers fail, the app occasionally displays improperly on TV. Rarely does it occur. Visit the HBO Max Twitter feed for up to date information to find out whether the servers are down. The Downdetector website can be used to learn additional information about the server problem.
Restart your router.
You can restart your router if you discover that the only issue preventing HBO Max from operating is the internet connection. To accomplish that, disconnect the router cable and then re-connect it after a minute. The router will restart to function normally. Then, switch on your TV and a WiFi or Ethernet cable to connect it to the internet. Open the HBO Max to check whether the fix has been successful.
Update the HBO Max app on your TV if it continues to malfunction even after the internet problems have been resolved.
Refresh HBO Max
- Use your remote to press the Home or Smart Hub button.
- Obtain the HBO Max App. On your remote control, press and hold the Home button.
- To update all of your apps, including HBO Max, select the Update apps option and hit the Select All button.
Install the App again
- Select the Apps button on the Samsung TV’s home screen.
- Select the Settings option in the top right corner of the next screen.
- The Downloaded apps section is where you may locate the HBO Max app. From the drop-down menu, select the app, then select the delete option.
- Restart your TV after deleting the app, then install the HBO Max app from the Smart Hub once more.
Your Samsung TV should be updated after a factory reset.
- On your remote control, select the Settings option by pressing the Home button.
- Locate and choose the General and Reset options under settings.
- Enter “0000” when asked for a security pin, and your TV will immediately turn off to begin the reset procedure. Install HBO Max once more and start streaming your content after the reset.
Samsung Smart Hub reset
- Choose the Settings icon on the home screen of your Samsung TV.
- Select the Support option under settings.
- Go to Self-diagnosis and choose Reset Smart Hub. Start the reset procedure by entering the security pin “0000”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is HBO max not showing on Samsung Smart TV?
Only Samsung TVs released after 2016 can use HBO Max. Your TV is incompatible with installing the HBO Max app if you can’t find it on the Samsung Smart Hub.
How to restart the HBO Max app on Samsung TV?
- Restarting the HBO Max app
- Turn off your Samsung TV and log out of the app.
- Pull the TV cable out of the outlet.
- Reconnect the plug and sign into your HBO Max app once more after 20 to 30 second.