Similar to how you can rapidly enable and use dark mode on Skype, you can do the same on the Zoom programme. Sadly, the Zoom app only provides this capability for Windows and Mac platforms; it is not accessible through Android or iOS apps.
Enabling Dark Mode on Zoom [Windows & Mac]
- Open the Zoom programme on your desktop or laptop.
- Click the Profile picture after logging into Zoom if necessary.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select General, then move to the right’s Theme area.
- For the Zoom app to switch modes, click Dark under Themes.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Zoom [Windows 10]
- Visit the Zoom website by launching the Chrome browser.
- To finish the sign-in procedure, click Sign In in the top right corner and enter the necessary information.
- Open a new tab and go to chrome:/flags after logging in.
- The Auto Dark Mode for Web Content will be highlighted in yellow when you search for “dark mode.”
- Press Default.
- Locate and choose Enabled with selective inversion of everything from the drop-down list.
- Click Relaunch to restart Google Chrome right now.
- Launch the Zoom page to see it in the dark theme.
Enabling Dark Mode on Zoom [Smartphone]
- Go to Settings on your Android smartphone.
- Select Display & Brightness in the options.
- Select Dark next.
- Launch the Zoom app to see its dark theme in action.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and select Display & Brightness.
- Select Dark from the Appearance section.
- Launch the Zoom app after enabling the dark theme, and it will operate according to the system preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the Zoom background dark?
Login to the Zoom application on Windows or Mac Click the Virtual Background tab under Settings and Profile Picture. Select a dark background or upload a dark image for Zoom to use as a background. On your smartphone, you can modify the Zoom meeting background.