All gadgets and apps now have crucial features called “dark mode.” There is a built-in feature in the app to enable/disable dark mode for eBay. The options for the device’s theme are also supported. Unfortunately, dark mode is not supported on the desktop version of the eBay website. As a result, you must depend on third-party extensions.
How to Enable Dark Mode on eBay App [iPhone]
- Activate the eBay iPhone app.
- At the bottom of the navigation bar, select My eBay.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Settings menu.
- Tap the Appearance option under the General section.
- Select Always Dark Mode by tapping it.
- Select Always Light Mode if you want to disable the dark mode.
How to Enable Dark Mode on eBay App [Android]
- Open the eBay mobile app on your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Select Settings by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Choose Theme from the General settings menu by tapping it.
- Pick Dark for the app’s theme.
How to Enable eBay Dark Mode on Desktop Browser
- Go to https://darkreader.org and install the extension there. For the time being, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari browsers can all use the extension.
- Open a new tab and go to www.ebay.com after adding the extension.
- Select the ON option by tapping the downloaded extension.
- The eBay website will also change to a dark tone as the background of the entire web browser.
- Tap the extension once more and select the Off option to switch off the dark mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the eBay app, you may always modify your account settings. To modify information like payment methods, the country, etc., open the app and navigate to the account settings.