The most well-known online retailer for all the necessary products is Amazon. Everything is available on this site, from electronics to furniture for your home. You can activate the dark mode on the Amazon app or website if you frequently access it at night to lessen the strain on your eyes.
The dark theme cannot yet be added directly to the Amazon platform. You must therefore find alternatives on your PC and smartphone.
How to Enable Amazon Dark Mode on Android
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings Display Dark mode and turn on the toggle to first enable dark mode. You may quickly enable dark mode via your smartphone’s notification window if one is there.
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone right now. The dark mode will be enabled automatically.
How to Enable Amazon Dark Theme on iPhone
- Install the Turn off the Lights app on your iPhone.
- Open the application, then tap the Manage Options button on the home screen.
- The Safari browser will launch with the homepage. Tap the hamburger icon to refresh it.
- Check the box next to “Show the night switch button below the webpage to make the page dark or light” by selecting Night Mode.
- Tap the moon toggle on the browser when you are on the Amazon website (https://www.amazon.com/).
- The background of the page will switch from a light theme to a dark theme.
How to Enable Amazon Dark Mode on Chrome Browser
- On your computer, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the Dark Reader addon in the Chrome Web Store. One of the best-rated and most popular dark theme extensions is this one.
- To add the extension to your Chrome browser, click the Add to Chrome icon.
- Your tabs will all start to appear in dark mode after the installation is finished. Visit Amazon’s website at amazon.com right away to see it in a Dark theme.
- Click the Dark Reader Extension in the Extensions bar and deactivate the toggle to go back.
How to Get Amazon Dark Mode Using Firefox Browser
You may enable the dark mode in Firefox without any additional plugins. Select Themes at the bottom of the screen under Customize. Choose the Dark alternative.