HBO Max is a streaming service with a wide choice of content from HBO Network. It contains HBO Originals including The White Lotus, Euphoria, The Deuce, and House of the Dragon. Installing HBO Max through the Samsung Hub will allow you to access its content if you have a Samsung Smart TV in your home. However, HBO Max cannot be loaded on all models of Samsung Smart TV. It only works with Smart TVs that were released after 2016. To identify Samsung TV models that are compatible with the HBO Max, go to its official website.
How Much Does HBO Max Cost?
The price of the business plan is $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year. The monthly or annual cost of the ad-free plan is $14.99.
How to Get HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
- Push the Smart Hub button on the remote control of your Samsung TV.
- Pick Apps using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To find HBO Max, select the Search icon.
- To find the app, type HBO Max and hit Done.
- When the search result appears, select HBO Max to go to its info screen.
- A download button should be chosen.
- To stream the material, you must activate the HBO Max app using your user account. After downloading, open HBO Max and click the Sign-in button.
- Make a note of the activation code that is visible on the screen.
- Using a web browser on your smartphone, go to https://activate.hbomax.com.
- Enter the code provided on the TV screen and then sign in with your HBO Max account.
- You can stream once you’ve registered. what is displayed on your Samsung TV.
How to Update HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
- Open the Smart Hub after turning on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Out of the main menu, choose Apps.
- Select the Settings option in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the HBO Max app, then select the Update link.
HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Simple Fixes
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet by restarting it.
- Update for Samsung Smart TV (if available).
- Ensure a reliable and trouble-free WiFi connection.
- Clear the HBO Max app’s cache and cookies.
- On your TV, uninstall and then reinstall the HBO Max app.
- Delete the app and then reinstall it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Alternate Way – Cast HBO Max to Samsung TV
- Connect your Samsung TV, Android/iPhone, and network together.
- On your smartphone, open the HBO Max app.
- The Cast icon is located in the app’s upper right corner. Tap it.
- Pick your Samsung TV and launch the necessary content to view it on the screen.