Like Siri in iPhone operating systems, Cortana is a voice assistant. Additionally, Windows 11 comes with a voice assistant that may deliver any information from the internet. It will provide you with all the data pertinent to your inquiry. You can also make reminders, check the software on your PC, and perform a number of other tasks without having to ask. This aid shows itself at any time and in any circumstance. This post will teach you How can Cortana be turned off in Windows 11?
On the other hand, individuals might welcome it as a bothersome helper. The cause could occasionally produce a different outcome while you inquire about a different topic. Even though it hasn’t yet, it will nevertheless gather your data and save your search history among many others, your location. Any of those factors could be the cause of your frustration, and you might wish to disable it in order to get rid of it.
How to Disable Cortana on Windows 11 Using Startup
- Press Win Key + I to launch the operating system’s Settings, then click on the Apps on the right side, and finally select Apps & Features.
- Cortana must be located in the list of software and apps there.
- Once you have Cortana, select Advanced Options by clicking the Three Dots next to it.
- Last but not least, deactivate Cortana.
Disable Cortana on Windows 11 Via Task Manager
- To start, right-click on the Start Menu or hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the Shift and Esc keys to reveal new options.
- choose Task Manager next.
- Cortana may be disabled by going to the Startup tab, right-clicking her, and then tapping Disable.
How to Disable Cortana in Windows 11 was the main topic. I sincerely hope that this information will be very useful to you in removing Cortana from Windows 11. You will learn something valuable from this essay. This was a step-by-step explanation of the topic you were looking for. Additionally, this is the best location for you to quickly find a solution to your issue. I hope that after doing these actions, you won’t encounter any issues. However, if you ran across any issues or have any recommendations, please remark.