In the US, DraftKings is a well-known and legitimate sports betting business. Any sport and any team are available for betting. You can always remove your DraftKings account if you think you could become addicted to it or if you just want to take a break from this betting competition platform.
Ways to Delete your DraftKings Account
- By email
- By online
- By live chat
Deleting DraftKings Account by Email
- Any device, open the default Email app.
- Enter the official DraftKings support email address, email@example.com, in the recipient field.
- Write “Request to delete my DraftKings account” in the subject line.
- Write an email explaining the deletion and giving the cause.
- Include your username, email address, and phone number from your DraftKings account in the email. You can also ask for a refund if it’s possible.
- Hit Send after including all the aforementioned information.
Deleting DraftKings Account by Online
- Visit the DraftKings Help Center by opening the browser.
- On the upper right, click Contact Support.
- Type “Delete my DraftKings Account” in the Subject field after entering your email address.
- Enter the justification for deactivating your DraftKings account in the Additional Information field.
- Finally, press Submit.
Deleting DraftKings Account by Live Chat
- Visit the DraftKings Help Center in your browser.
- On the screen’s bottom right, select Support. It will activate a Live Chat window by clicking. Type your deletion request right now, then click Send. They will be linked to a Customer Support agent who will chat with them about deleting their account.
- Last but not least, they will remove your DraftKings account from the website.