How to Delete Android Phone Browser Cookies & Cache?
Google Chrome, Firefox, and Samsung Internet are among the internet browsers available on our Android phones. Every time you surf the web, they all collect and store data. As a result, this information becomes your cookies and cache, allowing your Android phone to log in to your accounts and load frequently visited sites more quickly. This data eventually accumulates, taking up space on your device and most likely including cookies that track your browsing history in order to serve personalised advertising. You should delete this data to keep your web browser running smoothly. Today, I’ll show you how to delete Android Phone Browser Cookies & Cache to get rid of junk files.
How To Delete Cookies & cache from Google Chrome
- Tap the More button, which is indicated by a column of three dots in the top right corner of the browser.
- Select History.
- Clear browsing data should be selected. You can also access this from the Chrome Settings menu by selecting Privacy and Security and then Clear browsing data.
Chrome also has Basic and Advanced settings for clearing your browsing history, cookies, site data, cached images, and files. You can use the Time range drop-down to select whether you want to delete the entire history or just the last 24 hours to the last four weeks. By selecting Advanced, you can delete Saved passwords, Autofill form data, and Site settings.
How To Delete Cookies & cache from Samsung Internet
There are two ways to clear the cache and cookie data in your Samsung Internet browser. You can clear it directly from the browser or from the Settings app on your phone.
Clearing the Browser’s Cache
- To clear while in the Samsung Internet browser app, first tap the Options button, which is represented by three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Personal Data.
- Tap Delete browsing data to open a menu of deletion options.
- It allows you to delete any combination of your browsing history, cookies, site data, cached images, files, passwords, and autofill forms. After selecting Delete data, you will be prompted to confirm your selections before deleting.
Cache Cleaning Using the Phone’s settings
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Apps.
- Scroll down and select Samsung Internet, followed by Storage.
- You’ll find separate options to Clear cache and Clear data at the bottom of Storage.
- Tap Clear cache to delete the cache immediately.
- When you tap Clear data, a prompt appears informing you that all of the application’s data, including files, settings, accounts, and databases, will be permanently deleted.
How To Delete Cookies & cache from Mozilla Firefox
- Tap the More button, which is represented by three vertically aligned dots to the right of the address bar.
- Select Delete browsing data from the Settings menu.
- Under the Delete browsing data menu, Firefox provides the most options, allowing you to delete any existing Open tabs, your browsing history and site data, Site permissions, and even your Downloads folder, in addition to Cookies and Cached images and files. Remove anyone you want.